I promise I still exist.


Things have been hectic. Beyond hectic. I went to Gran Canaria. It was sooooo hot. Forty degrees. My pale Irish skin was not made for that. I melted. I went to Rome. Rome was lovely. It even rained one day and I felt like I was home. Only a really pretty version of home. Here. Have a picture of Rome.

Posing much?


I have pictures of Gran Canaria...but it was a drunken, sun-stricken mess of a holiday with the girls so I'll think keep those to myself. Not because I'm a horrible mess in them. No no no. It's for the greater good. 
So instead I give you a cat. It's the internet. So cat. Roman cat.

I have been writing (Good girl) but not blogging (Bad girl). I got a smart phone finally. The reason it took so long is because I love buttons. 

I'm doing NANOWRIMO. Super excited. I even get to meet other writers! I have my idea fully fleshed out and am now counting done the days until I get to start. 

To bind the time I'm working on another plot where some of my favorite characters find a home. 

Where have you been lately? Who else is doing Nano?

Comments

  1. Just came back from a short trip today.

    Yes I will be doing NaNo. I'm iceangel, if you want to buddy up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The self publishing experiment.

Playlists!