Inspiration Day!

It's a new start to a new year and I don't know about some of you-but I feel burnt out. The holidays were exhausting. My mind is fried and I am emotionally drained and physically weak thanks to the flu. I have made my resolutions but I'll save that for another post. This is a re-charge post.

I did photography as part of collage and loved every bit of it. I have a powerful camera that I know how to use and sometimes I feel isn't being shown enough love.

I like to take pictures. Me and my boyfriend are quite broke so sometimes we go for 'camera days' instead of having expensive dates. These are getting rarer with time restraints on both of us. It's something me and my best friend used to do as well before she emigrated. I take the camera to family things and I took it to Rome but mostly it's just looking at me sadly.

I'm also for anything that  gets my creative juices flowing. The great thing about using my own photographs is not having to worry about copyright. So why not share some of these with you lovely people and maybe help you write an amazing story?

Be it romantic:



Happy:


Who's a happy puppy?
Courageous:

Triumphant: 

See that little green line? Have a closer look.


Tiny Caterpillar suspended while making  his cocoon. He was so high and so brave. I named him Mufasa.

Hopeful:

Mysterious:
Bittersweet:
The lettering on this grave had worn away with age.


Surreal:




Or downright creepy:



I hope these help. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The self publishing experiment.

Playlists!