Monday, 1 April 2013

Self Publishing experiment delayed.

I have yet to find the right kind of image for my cover. I tried making one but it looked very home-made. So instead I'm going to hire someone to do it, which means saving for a little bit first.

I've also decided that I need my own website (which I hope will be a joint venture with at least two other writers) before going forward that will include short stories, 'deleted scenes', alternative endings and notes, letter, blog posts, etc.

So it is happening...just not as soon as I had hoped it would.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that does happen sometimes. We think everything is ready, but something ends up just not turning out like we want.

    Hope you get a great cover soon!